The Economic Model of VITC
VITC holders earn rewards from the many services that VitaminCoin has developed, I will break down all these in this article.
VITC, or VitaminCoin is a utility coin on the fast and feeless Vite network (I wrote about Vite here) VitaminCoin has created multiple Dapps including VITCSwap, VITCStake and many more.
- 1.VITCSwap: VITCSwap is an AMM LP on the Vite network that incurs a 0.4% fee for all trades, half of said fee is sent to LP providers of said pair, the other half of said fee is sent to VITC holders.
- 2.VitaminCoinSBP: The VitaminCoinSBP is a "super-node" on the Vite network, you can delegate your VITE coins to the VitaminCoinSBP and earn rewards. 50% of all VITE earned by the SBP is sent to delegators, and 25% is sent to VITC holders, the other 25% is sent to the VitaminCoin treasury.
- 3.eDAO: eDAO or The ExperimentDAO is a centralized cross-chain provider. All fees collected by eDAO are sent to VITC holders.
- 4.NFTVite (TBD): NFTVite will be the first fully fledged NFT marketplace on the Vite network. 2% of all trades executed on NFTVite will be sent to VITC holders
- 5.[REDACTED] (TBD): More sustainable income for all VITC holders, no info yet to protect against theft.
- 6.[REDACTED] (TBD): More sustainable income for all VITC holders, no info yet to protect against theft.
For more context on the VitaminCoinSBP's role in the general ecosystem please visit this article: